Your privacy and security, as well as the security of your personal information, and the integrity of the electronic system you use to access our site, are of paramount importance to us.
What information we collect
We collect personally identifiable information ONLY when you provide it to us, such as when you subscribe for our e-mail newsletter or when you register to use certain services, or request information, or assistance.
This personally identifiable information is always limited to the following or less:
- First and last name
- Address, including street name, city, and Zip Code
- E-mail address
- What you would like assistance with, or information regarding.
How we use your information
We use the information we gather for two purposes:
- To fulfill your requests for certain products and services, such as sending out electronic newsletters,
- To send you information you requested or agreed to receive about topics of interest to you.
Sharing your information
Personally identifiable information:
- We do not share any personal information, unless it would be required by law.
- We do not share any aggregate information, unless it would be required by law.
Do I have to surrender my information?
No. Visitors who would rather not provide any of the user data requested, do not need to register with us. You can still enjoy most of the content and services offered on our site. If you are uncomfortable providing some information via this site, but would still like to enjoy a service which requires it, contact the site owner (see the address at beginning of this document) for this site.
Users may remove themselves from mailing lists at any time by following the instructions at the end of the e-mail or newsletter they received.
How can I review and update my personally identifiable information?
Site Owner does not retain any personally identifiable information, except for that noted above, and therefore we make no provisions for updating or editing it.