Building and maintaining a quality fence for your farm animals or garden is no easy task. Luckily, our Cat’s Claw fence fasteners for hardwoods make the process easier and provide long-lasting results. These specific hardwood fasteners are best suited for Ash, Osage, or Oak posts. Our heavy-duty fence staples work well with old and new posts alike, giving your fence reinvigorated life and strength. The installation process couldn’t be easier—simply drill the wood fencing screws into the post, and let the claws do the rest! Discover the many benefits of Cat’s Claw fence fasteners for hardwoods, and order them for yourself today.
- 14 gauge steel Claw
- Toothed claw never slides
- 170 fasteners per tub
- Holds wire tight, even on older posts
- Rust inhibiting coating on the claw
- #10, 1.5″ long self-starting screw
- ¼” Hex head screw is a #10, 1.5″ self-starting screw
- ¼” Hex head is included with each box
FREE SHIPPING on 6 or more tubs.