What information we collect
We collect personally identifiable information ONLY when you provide it to us, such as when you subscribe for our e-mail newsletter or when you register to use certain services, or request information, or assistance.
This personally identifiable information is always limited to the following or less:
- First and last name
- Address, including street name, city, and Zip Code
- E-mail address
- What you would like assistance with, or information regarding.
How we use your information
We use the information we gather for two purposes:
- To fulfill your requests for certain products and services, such as sending out electronic newsletters,
- To send you information you requested or agreed to receive about topics of interest to you.
Sharing your information
Personally identifiable information:
- We do not share any personal information, unless it would be required by law.
- We do not share any aggregate information, unless it would be required by law.
Do I have to surrender my information?
No. Visitors who would rather not provide any of the user data requested, do not need to register with us. You can still enjoy most of the content and services offered on our site. If you are uncomfortable providing some information via this site, but would still like to enjoy a service which requires it, contact the site owner (see the address at beginning of this document) for this site.
Users may remove themselves from mailing lists at any time by following the instructions at the end of the e-mail or newsletter they received.
How can I review and update my personally identifiable information?
Site Owner does not retain any personally identifiable information, except for that noted above, and therefore we make no provisions for updating or editing it.
Your Internet browser has a feature called “cookies,” which you may enable or disable. Cookies store small amounts of data on your computer about your visit to any of our sites. You do not need to have cookies turned on to visit our site, although active participation in certain areas of our sites may require cookies – or some other software such as Adobe PDF Reader, Flash Reader, Java software, etc. These are all common, non-harmful programs offered by highly reputable software firms. By themselves, cookies reveal nothing about who you are. There are no cookies on our site which collect, store, or transmit personal information to our servers, or the servers of any advertiser or affiliate.
We DO NOT EMPLOY technologies, including electronic images known as Web bugs—sometimes called transparent GIFs, clear GIFs, or beacons—that allow us to track general user-traffic patterns. We do NOT automatically receive and record information from our servers or from your browser, including your IP address, the time of your visit to pages on our site, and information about pages you visited. Unless you have registered for one of our products or services, no information is received or retained. If you do register for a service or product, such as a Newsletter, the information is used solely to ensure that you receive your newsletter.
We never sell, rent, lease, or trade any information about our visitors.
Technology allows for the collection of masses of personal data. We do NOT use tracking technologies and/or cookies in any invasive manner, including:
- Keeping count of your return visits to our site or our advertisers’ or other link-to sites;
- Accumulating and reporting anonymous, aggregate statistical information on Web-site and advertisement usage;
- Determining which features users like best;
- Saving your password so you don’t have to re-enter it each time you visit our site;
- Displaying the most appropriate advertising based on your interests.
- We do NOT allow pop-ups or pop-unders on our site.
- We cannot prevent other companies that are presenting advertisements on our site from employing tracking technology on your computer. We do not give any personally identifiable information to our advertisers. Unless you visit the Web site of these companies and provide them with personally identifiable information about yourself, these tracking technologies tell those advertisers nothing about who you are. Our advertisers’ use of tracking technology is subject to their own privacy policies, which we encourage you to review.
Privacy of children
We operate our site in compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act and do not permit registration by, and will not knowingly collect or use personally identifiable information from, anyone under 13 years of age.
Any modifications to the privacy practices will be shown in this area of our web site. If we are going to be using the information collected from users in a manner materially different from that stated at the time of collection, we will send affected users written notice of the change by e-mail.
Questions & Comments
Questions regarding this privacy statement or any other aspects of our web site should be sent via our contact form to or to our offices at the address(es) shown below. Every message submitted is read and reviewed. We may also use your comments to improve our site. We may review and subsequently discard the information.
Cat’s Claw Fasteners, LLC
28 N Montana Ave, Suite 3C
Miles City, MT 59301
PHONE: (406) 934-0700